Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Years Are Short

I don't really have anything new to tell you, but I had this adorable picture and wanted to share. Selah is definitely amping up the activity level. She's crawling all over the place and getting into whatever she can. She does have a concept of "no", though, and I can occasionally stop her by simply speaking. Not like her big brother, who at this age thought "no" meant "hurry up and stick that in your mouth before I take it away." She's eating real food three times a day now, along with still nursing three times per day. She's very petite, which she'll be quite glad of years down the road. I love feeding babies this age because they'll eat everything you put in front of them! At least my 3 have. It's not until they get about 18 months that it all goes downhill. Anyway, it's a lot of fun feeding a baby such healthful, nutritious meals. Selah loves tilapia, Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, broccoli, potatoes, carrots, peas, grean beans, avocado, oatmeal, plums, bananas, apples, cheddar cubes, and lots more. It's hard to believe Kaity and Joe ate all those things once upon a time.

No comments: