Tuesday, October 05, 2010

A Passel of Pittards

Yesterday Jeff and the kids and I went to his parents' house to spend the day. His two brothers were there with their kids, which made it the first time the Pittard grandchildren were all together in one place! We got pictures of them with Nannie ...
L to R: Jacob, Joe, Joel, Jackson, Selah, Kaity, and Sarah
Jeff with his brothers, Jason and Joe.

Our newest addition, Joe and Jennifer's Jackson Scott.

"Look what I found, Mommy!" Selah really liked looking in on her new little cousin.
Papa with the newest grandbabies.

Selah with Uncle Jason and Aunt Jennifer

 The kids spent most of the afternoon hunting grasshoppers. I don't know how many they collected, but it was a lot! I wish I had a better camera, and that I was a better photographer, because the lighting was gorgeous!
Jacob and Joe on the hunt
Joel



Kaity, showing me her latest catch.

Jennifer and Jackson

The Pittard granddaughters -- Selah, Sarah and Kaity.
Selah with Uncle Joe

No comments: