Friday, September 03, 2010

Barefoot in the Kitchen

Since I didn't have enough to do already, I've begun a new project. I decided to create a separate blog to indulge my love of all things food! The blog is called Barefoot in the Kitchen, and the address is www.jeniskitchen.blogspot.com. As you might have guessed, it's all about food! I get asked a lot of questions about recipes, how I arrange my menus each week, where I get my recipes, etc. So I'll be talking about those questions as well as whatever I feel like writing about. I have lots of ideas, and I've already gotten started. Head on over there and check it out!


Also, it's my little baby girl's seven-month birthday! Time flies when you're having fun .... or as Kermit the frog says, "Time's fun when you're having flies."

No comments: