Sunday, August 03, 2014

Family Portraits!

A few weeks ago we had family portraits done for our new church directory. Before we headed off to have those taken, I made everyone pose in front of the house for some pics of our own.

I knew this would be the last time we'd really take any pictures at our house in Commerce, too, so these served a dual purpose. We have officially moved out now, and the tenants have moved in! We do not yet have a set closing date for our new house. I'll be posting about that when I have more news. In the meantime, we're living with Jeff's parents for the next few weeks until the closing happens.

Our sweet little tricycle motors.


Me and my handsome feller.

Kaity took all these pictures, of course.

One of my favorite hairclips! I made it from guinea and chicken feathers given to me by a sweet friend.

Being silly, as usual.

No comments: