Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Nobody is a Secret Agent, Chapter 3, part 2

Nobody's a Secret Agent - Chapter 3, Part 2
by Kaity Pittard, Extraordinaire 

Jessica left and went to the computer room. She found the door labeled locker room and went inside. The walls were covered in blue lockers. There were several people in the room. A girl saw her and walked over. Jessica didn't notice, because she was too busy looking for locker 38. 
    "Hello, are you a new agent?"
    "Yes, actually, you surprised me a little when you walked up, I didn't hear you."
    "Agent training helps you sneak up quietly, not that I was trying to."
    "Can you help me find locker 38?" 
    "Yeah, it's over here."
    "Thanks, uh, what's your name?"
    "Cherry."
    "Cherry?"
    " That's my code name. We're not supposed to share first names because then someone could break into your locker, but I'll tell you anyway, my name is Alice. What's your code name?"
    "I don't have one yet."
    "That's okay, you'll get one. You  should start thinking of one now. Hey, what color is your watch?"
    "It's green."
    "Mine is blue." Both girls showed each other their watches. Alice's watch was sky blue and silver. 
    "How do I call you if you don't have a code name?" said Alice.
    "I don't know. I'll just call you instead." Alice had to leave and Jessica set the name on her locker. Alice had light blond hair and bright green eyes. she looked older than Jessica, maybe 14. Jessica gave the remote back to Peter and went back to her tube to her house. After doing some chores, she sat on the couch to watch TV.
CHAPTER 4 COMING SOON
(you hope, bwaa ha ha)
   

No comments: