Thursday, January 24, 2013

I'm So Hilarious

Some time back, I started scrolling lazily through Jeff's text message inbox. It wasn't long before we were both laughing at reading the messages out of context, since we could only see the messages received and not his replies. It started me thinking that I should do a blog post sharing these little gems with the three of you that see this blog. After all, one purpose of this blog is to provide me with entertainment and I'm easily amused. Without further adieu, here is the first installment of ...

Ridiculous Out of Context Text Messages I Have Sent Or Received

"Get away from my water! Um, I mean, hello."

"How do Mexicans cut their pizza?" // "Little Caesar's!"

"I went for a run but came back after two minutes because I forgot something. I forgot I'm out of shape and can't run for more than two minutes."

"NOOOooooOOOO!"

"Nah, can't be bothered."

"Selah held up two stuffed cats and said, 'It's Mommy and Daddy!' Then she touched their noses together and said, 'Mmmuu - ah!'"

****

On another note, Baby Pittard is doing great! Fourteen weeks old and his/her little heart is thumping away like crazy. We'll go for THE ultrasound February 25th.