Monday, May 16, 2011

21st Century

This past week, Jeff and I took advantage of free upgrades available for both of our phones. We've had a lot of fun exploring the new features our phones have, one of which is voice-activated dialing. A couple of days ago, Jeff was playing around with his. He would say, "Call _____." and the phone would respond, "Did you say, 'Call ____?'" to confirm his choice. Well, my number is saved in his phone under "Beautiful" so here's what happened ...

Jeff: Call "Beautiful".
Phone: Did you say, "Call Lynnette Shields?"

I'm sure my mother will be pleased. :)

I'll close with a picture that has nothing to do with today's post, but it's a recent one of Jeff and me. We went to his cousin's wedding on Saturday, so we took our weekly bath early and changed out of our overalls for the occasion.

No comments: