Monday, April 26, 2010

A Visit From the Finnlings

I had a hard time choosing what to post today, because I've been a busy gal! I'm forcing myself to do this (somewhat) chronologically, though, in the hopes that nothing will fall through the cracks. Last week my friend Leah came for a visit with her adorable munchkins. She and her husband affectionately refer to them as "the Finnlings".

We went to the park and took a picnic lunch for the kids. Georgia was too cute! She called Joseph "Joe-fish" the whole time. Joe was not as enamored of it as I was.


Okay, I realize that arranged marriages have fallen out of favor with most Southern Baptists, but if it were possible ...

Ring around the rosies, pocket full of posies ... ashes, ashes ....

We all fall down!

My beautiful friend ...
Selah-Belle, doin' what she do.

No comments: