Thursday, April 01, 2010

April Fool!

So, I made backwards dinner again for April Fools' Day this year. For "dinner" I made ravioli with Nutella filling and topped it with strawberry sauce and grated white chocolate. "Dessert" was squares of meatloaf brownies (baked in a square dish) topped with mashed potato "ice cream" and toppings like gravy, shredded carrot and cheese, peas and chopped parsley.


Before dinner, Jeff asked me to set up a prank on Kaity -- putting tape around the sprayer at the kitchen sink! I asked her to fix ice water for herself and Joe, and here's the result ...

But everyone's favorite part of April Fools' Day was a joke on me! Less than five minutes after I set up the sprayer to get Kaity, I completely forgot and ...



Even better, I made Jeff cry with laughter when I forgot again after dinner! *sigh*

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

That is so funny! When I first saw the picture on Facebook, I thought Selah had somehow 'gotten' you wet. I can't believe you forgot twice. You know that you are setting yourself up for more trickery in the future. This is only the beginning!