Monday, April 26, 2010

A Picnik I Can Enjoy

I've been wanting to explore on Picnik for quite sometime, and today I finally did! I'm not sure why today, maybe because the dishwasher needed loading and the laundry was calling my name. "Not now!" I replied. "I'm doing something vitally important on the computer!" Here are the results ...
Jeff and Joe playing on the tractor, plowing a garden for Papa. I love Sepia tones and this photo was just begging for it! But Sepia is kind of typical, and I wanted to try something new. Here's what I came up with ...

I love how my guys are in sharp focus and the rest of the picture is softened.

This picture of Kaity is black and white with just a hint of color added back. Then I highlighted the hot pink daisy! I've always loved that look.

But the original photo had some really pretty greens that I didn't want to lose, so I did this ...

I liked the look of Kaity's picture a lot, so I tried it on my nephew, Rali. I love his orange shirt and the green leaves and pink azaleas.
And because Rali looks just like my brother I thought I would try his photo with the vintage look and see how it turned out. Adorable.
So, what are you waiting for?! Go check out Picnik for yourself. :)

And to set your mind at ease, Mother, I did get several loads of laundry done and the kitchen is now clean.

No comments: