Monday, December 14, 2009

A Busy Day

So far today, I have done school with both kids, made sauce for lasagna, baked Chocolate Zucchini Bread, gotten dough for focaccia in the bread machine, cooked breakfast and lunch, addressed another batch of Christmas cards, and ordered several Christmas presents on-line! It's been full day, and that's not counting the silly stuff like keeping up with Facebook, reading Get Fuzzy on-line, and fitting in a couple of chapters of a Grace Livingston Hill Book.

I captured a sweet moment on 'film' during school today (no, I didn't bother to take a picture of me telling Kaity to "Focus, child!" for the eighteenth time). Kaity asked if there was something that she could read aloud to Joe, so I told her she could read his James Herriot story.




No, she's not reading the book upside down, the cover was just on upside down and backwards!

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

Is Kaity holding that book upside down???