Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Thirteen Going on Thirty

I never would have thought I'd have two daughters celebrating thirteen years and three months on the same day, but that's just what's happening today! Thirteen years ago Jeff and I were blessed with our sweet Kaitlyn Grace! I had just a year and a few months left of college when we learned we were expecting. Knowing my dream and calling was to be a stay-at-home mom, we simply shifted the timeline up and began this crazy adventure of parenting! I've been living the dream ever since. Kaity is a joy to us and we are blessed to call her our own. Last night we had her birthday dinner (roast beef sandwiches, macaroni & cheese, green beans, coleslaw and black eyed peas - with Toffee-Apple Stuff for dessert). Ken and Cheryl came for dinner to celebrate with us.

Luggage from Grammie and Bobba!

Teasing, I asked her what she was looking for, and she said, "Well, you hid presents in Joe's!"

Kaity's expression when the smaller bag started ringing!

Her brand new cell phone!

Joe chose the bag she's holding, and he got her a pair of fuzzy socks and a huge toy grasshopper.

Opening her other big present - (gulp) Make-up!


I think we'll be seeing this pose a lot ...
 I'll be posting again later today with Lauryn's three month pictures, so stay tuned!

No comments: