Thursday, October 06, 2011

Boys Are Different

I don't know if you can quite see what's funny about this picture, but I'll tell you about it, anyway. The other day, Joe needed to read Ginger Pye for school. It was a beautiful day and he requested to be able to read outside. I readily agreed and sent him on his way. I looked out the window a few minutes later to see this:


He's standing on the swingset reading his book! By the time he'd finished the chapter, he'd also sat on top of the slide and in a swing. I've said it once, I'll say it again:

Boys are different.

1 comment:

Susan Holt Simpson said...

Here I am again! Had to pop in on this post to say I CAN IDENTIFY! As a mom of three boys, it seems like someone is always up in the air, somehow! Nice to see him out there on a perch reading!