Friday, December 12, 2014

Working Hard or Hardly Working?

While it's my job to load the dishwasher, it's Selah and Joe's job to UNload it. During the Christmas season, though, the children often do extra chores or a sibling's chore in order to earn money to buy presents. The other day, Joe took care of Selah's dishes in addition to his own. He had a little helper, though!

Lauryn LOVES to help put away the dishes.


Normally she just puts the silverware randomly in the drawer and Selah (or Joe, in this case) moves it to the space where it belongs.

Joe's expression when Lauryn got the spoon in the right spot!


I was busy cleaning counter tops and cooking lunch, plus I had Kaity helping me rearrange a couple of cabinets. Lauryn came in and decided to help. She picked up the cloth Kaity had been using and started cleaning the fridge.

I guess it looked like Lauryn was having so much fun that Selah grabbed a cloth and got to work, too! 
"Mommy, I want to help, too!"


No comments: