Thursday, January 23, 2014

Cheerio!

One of the joys of Selah's heart is tending to her baby sister. Anytime I'm about to see to one of Lauryn's needs, I hear, "Mommy, I can help you?" She "helps" me change diapers and get her dressed; she fetches things and entertains. Most of all, she likes to give her things to eat now that Lauryn is eating little bits here and there.

I have yet to set up the high chair, so I often feed Lauryn solid food while she's propped up in my lap like this:

She's wearing my favorite bib!
She loves Cheerios! I give them to her one at a time and it's oddly adorable watching her funny little expressions while she eats.

Lauryn is also learning how to drink water from a sippy cup. She's not so much a fan currently, but she'll get there. Selah loves to help with Lauryn's cup.

No comments: