Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Random Thoughts ...

A few days ago, Jeff made the comment that he liked "sharing tidbits of wisdom" with the kids. Teasing him, I questioned that, saying, "Wisdom or random trivia?"
Jeff - "I've heard it both ways."

***

Kaity pointed out a scar on Joe's knee. He said, "Yeah, it used to be more of an indention."

***
Kaity lost another molar on Sunday. Yesterday, Joe lost his bottom left tooth. Selah has three teeth, and I expect her next top tooth any day now!

***
At the grocery store on Friday, Kroger had a big advertising poster hung over the Christmas decorations. It was a woman thinking about how she wanted to decorate with "candles. Lot's and lots of candles." Really, Kroger? HOW much did you pay for that poster?

***
I decided to join some friends in a weight-loss challenge thingy. I figure it's a win-win situation: If I lose weight, that's wonderful! I can fit back into all of my clothes. If I don't, I'll never have to diet again, because I know it doesn't work anyway. I suspect I'll find it doesn't really work. We'll see.

No comments: