Thursday, November 04, 2010

Nine Months Old

I know I say this every month, but for Pete's sake, time is flying! I gave y'all a bit of an update on Selah recently, so I won't go into all that again. She had her checkup yesterday and the pediatrician is very pleased with her. She grinned at him and practically jumped into his arms. He and the nurse were totally charmed. She's pretty tall for her age, 65th percentile (though I don't put a lot of stock in that assessment). The main thing is that she's growing well and all her gross and fine motor skills are progressing quite nicely. She's very active and is never more animated than when the big kids are around. She absolutely adores them. I made the mistake of telling the doctor that she sleeps really well, ten hours a night, typically. Of course that meant that she had to wake up at 2 a.m. and then not go back to sleep until 6:30. On a positive note, we got to see Daddy this morning before work.


SO proud of herself!

No comments: