Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My New Apron

Okay, so one can only have so many talents. Mine do not extend to sewing. One day I hope to be able to get into it -- I think I would love it. But for now, my plate is full! That said, I love cute fabrics and looking through all the designs. My best-friend-since-fourth-grade, Leah, is especially talented in the sewing department so I get to live vicariously through her for now! As a gift, she made an absolutely adorable apron for me. I would love to start collecting really cute aprons and this is my first!



You can check out more of Leah's fabulous sewing projects (that extend much farther than aprons) at her website by clicking here.

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

What a beautiful apron for a beautiful young woman. It looks great on you. I didn't know Leah was into sewing...like mother...like daughter....