Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Random Sweet Pictures

Katie and Joe love to play dress up. This time they were a cowboy and a princess!



Much to MY mother's dismay, we didn't drive down to Aiken for Mother's Day. We did, however, go to see Jeff's parents who live only 40 minutes away. We had a really nice time with them and went to Dairy Queen for supper!


Here's another picture that Katie took. She came running outside yesterday asking if she could take a picture with the camera. She said, "Mommy, Daisy is SO cute!" I gave her the camera and she ran up to her room to take a snapshot of Daisy asleep on her top bunk.


And speaking of Mother's Day and daisies, Jeff bought me four Shasta daisy plants! Despite having a legendary "brown thumb", I seem determined this year to grow stuff. My friend Lisa was the one last year who came over and worked her tail off clearing out this flower bed and replanting it. I'm just trying to maintain it so that her work will not be in vain. And also so she'll keep speaking to me! Anyway, here is a picture of the daisies I planted yesterday. Jeff says they're supposed to bloom later in the summer. I can't wait!

No comments: