Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Lauryn "Otis Campbell" Pittard

On Sunday I tried to get a good picture of Lauryn wearing a new dress from her Grammie. As you can see, it didn't work out so well. I thought I'd do it right after she had eaten, thinking she'd be nice and content. Unfortunately, she was in a state we affectionately refer to as "milk stupor".


"So then I shez to the guy ..."


"The shnozberries taste like shnozberries!"

And this was the best I managed:


On another note, I got school books ordered today! We've been slowly getting our feet wet and I'm ready (if the kids aren't!) to dive back in. Life is settling into the "new normal" pretty nicely. Or maybe I'm just overly optimistic since Lauryn has let me sleep in blissful 5-hour stretches for the last 4 nights. As I told a friend the other day, it's funny how your standards change!

No comments: