|Joe's sweet nature and Selah's snuggliness are a good match.|
Monday, December 19, 2011
Kaity, Joe and Selah
Our three kids are just like everyone else's, I'm sure. They bicker and fuss and get on each other's nerves now and then, but mostly they love one another. Selah always wants to be where the big kids are, which is fine 85% of the time. The other 15% she's getting into the middle of whatever they're doing or climbing all over them and I hear, "Mo-om, can you come get SAY-lah?" (Because that's how they always say it when they're frustrated with her, exaggerating the first syllable!) I know Joe's particularly irritated when I hear her shrieking with laughter and Joe says, "SAY-luh-UH!"
Posted by jeni at 7:40 AM