Monday, August 22, 2011

Consignment!

Recently, our littlest princess gained 4 pounds in 3 months. Though thrilled with her progress, I was less-than-thrilled with the fact that she outgrew all of her 18-month clothes in one fell swoop! I made a trip to the consignment store in our downtown to see what I could find. All of the summer clothes were on sale either half-price or for one dollar. I bought three outfits for $8.50! And best of all, I had a credit in the store for $9 from clothes I had consigned.

Church dress, leaving-the-house/play dress, play outfit

I love the detailed embroidery on this dress, and the swooshy fabric is so fun! Selah wore this to church and she loved swishing the skirt.
In other news, we started school today! It's already been a long day at 10:00 a.m.! I'll update with pictures and more details tomorrow.

No comments: