Monday, May 03, 2010

Happy 3 Months, Selah!


Milestones in a baby's life are always bittersweet. I love watching my babies grow and change and learn. I love each stage in its own way. Yes, even the early days when you wonder if they'll ever stop crying. Because it's all over so, so soon. And then they are surly teenagers. On that note, I have precious baby pictures for you!

Happy 3 month birthday, little Selah-Belle!

Going ...

Going ...

Gone!
She almost got herself flipped over last night while wallowing around on the floor. The next two pictures I took this morning after she'd had breakfast and playtime, and had fallen asleep on the floor. Because you can never have too many pictures of your baby sleeping like a frog with her thumb in her mouth. Couldn't you just pinch those chubby little legs?!

No comments: