Saturday, January 03, 2009

The Twelfth Day of Christmas -- Ha!

Really, this is the last Christmas post! But I had to put up the pictures from our visit to Mom and Berk's house. (Seriously, I HAD to. Mom used some distinctly threatening language.)

Here's a great example of family togetherness, 21st century style! Mom was on Facebook playing WordTwist against Aunt Cindy, Uncle Donnie, Uncle Michael and Stuart. Jeff was on Facebook, too ... sending instant messages to Mom in order to mess up her game!


Here's Jeff helping Mom get dinner on the table.


Berk had to work on Christmas Day, so we waited until he got home to eat. Mom baked a ham and made lots of yummy sides.




I wish I had a better picture of Kaity! She's due for new glasses -- these keep sliding down her nose, making her look like a little old lady. She had just gotten out of the tub and I hadn't combed her hair yet. But she's still adorable, and Mom and Joe are too cute!

No comments: