Thursday, January 08, 2009

The Eye Doctor


Kaity is way overdue for an eye exam, so we walked up to the eye doctor's office today. That's one of the joys of living near downtown -- everything is so close! It's an easy walk, too, maybe 1/4 of a mile. The dentist is just over a mile away, and I don't think I would have attempted that today, it was so windy and chilly. Joe, the child who can't sit still for longer than five seconds and who runs everywhere he goes, says, "But I can't WALK so FAR!" Then he proceeds to run half the way. *Sigh*

Anyway, Kaity's nearsightedness has gotten worse, no surprise! During her exam, the doctor asked her to identify the letters (you know the drill) and Joe started calling them out! I quickly stopped him, but I had no idea he knew his alphabet well enough to do that.

I'll be sure to post pictures next week after Kaity gets her new glasses -- she's so cute!

No comments: