Saturday, June 28, 2008

Leavin' On A Jet Plane

But I do know when I'll be back again -- July 10th! I am going for the third time to Central Asia on a mission trip. I'm incredibly excited to have the opportunity to make the trip again. There are seven of us going this time -- three of the college and career people, and one of my very best friends, Chrissy, will be going, too! We've been preparing for the trip for some time now and I can't believe it's time to go.

Please pray for us as we go, that we will have the boldness to share Christ, the wisdom to wait when we need to, and for safety in travel. The children will divide the time between Jeff's parents and mine, and July 4th weekend with Daddy. Joe already told me he didn't want me to go. :(

I'll be sure to tell you all about it when I get back!

No comments: