Saturday, May 23, 2015

Piano Recital 2015

Kaity and Joe have been working hard on pieces for their piano recital, and today was the big day! Since the recital was in the early afternoon, I decided to invite our family to come to lunch beforehand. And since my birthday was yesterday, I made some of my favorites like chicken cordon bleu and these scalloped potatoes with leeks.

Joe impressed everyone with his performance of "The Rage Over A Lost Penny" (Beethoven)


Lovely Kaity captivated her audience with "Minuet in G" (Beethoven) She chose this one as a nod to "The Music Man".

Here's the whole crowd!
 While the big kids were inside eating cake and celebrating at the reception with their friends, the rest of us went outside for an impromptu photo session.
My beautiful Granny - Jo Floyd, with little Lauryn.



Four Generations
Bobba and the little girls.

Lovely mother and daughter.


No comments: