Friday, April 24, 2015

Star Trek & A Screwdriver

When I watered my plants this week, I discovered two explorers where no man had gone before. Riker and Data had apparently beamed down to the wrong coordinates. Kaity copped to this one.

Earlier this week I went around to my kitchen cabinets and tightened up all the loose doors - goodness knows I've got enough screws loose already. As I finished up, Lauryn began begging for the screwdriver. I handed it to her, curious about what she'd do.

She went straight for the hinges! What a clever girl.
Yes, I normally dress my children, but in this case she had just eaten a bowl of cottage cheese and apple sauce. Well, she'd eaten 85% of it. The other 15% ended up on her dress. Hence the relative nudity.

No comments: