Thursday, August 30, 2012

Bits and Pieces

Phone Call: "Mrs. Pittard? This is "Matilda" from the eye doctor's office. Joseph is due for his yearly exam, and I was calling to see when you'd like to come in."

Me: "How about this afternoon at 1?"

"Matilda": "Give me just a moment to see if the doctor is free at that time ... Um, it seems he ... Oh, Joseph is already scheduled!"

Me, laughing: "I know - I made his appointment two days ago."

We both laughed and I apologized for not telling her right away, but it was too good of an opportunity to pass up!


Here's one for the "Gonna-Have-To-Watch-This-One" file:

While at the eye doctor's office, Selah touched something she shouldn't. I admonished her not to touch and watched as she reached for it again. I popped her hand and firmly told her 'no'. She cradled her poor little hand gingerly, then turned to her big sister. "Kaity, I see your hand!" Selah grabbed it and before Kaity realized what was happening, Selah had used her sister's hand to touch the forbidden thing!


I'll leave y'all with a sneak peek at the family portraits we had done this summer. One of our college people, Tara, is a photographer, and she did a great job! Her business is called Breath of Light Imagery. I'll post more later!






No comments: