Saturday, June 30, 2012

You Can't Make This Stuff Up

Whenever we eat fast food, I usually give Jeff the last of my burger/chicken sandwich. It's mostly bread, anyway, and that's his favorite part. Last night I had more left over than usual, but I was full, so I handed it over to my sweetie pie.

Him: "Aw, that's how I know you love me. You left bacon on it!"

Me: "Eh, I missed it. That was an accident."

Him, grinning: "See, I don't believe that for a minute - that YOU missed bacon."

Well, maybe I DO love him. 

******

There's a Gary Larson Far Side comic that depicts a little kid hiding under the covers using a "monster snorkle" - so no body parts have to be exposed to possible monster attack. Jeff laughed and said, "That was so you as a kid!" I agreed and added, "Yes, I slept with my head under the covers for a long time, but now that I'm married and have a husband ... I don't DARE put my head under the covers!"

*Insert evil laughter from Jeff here*

No comments: