Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Visit With Granny

I have an incredible backlog of pictures to share! I really should post more often so this doesn't happen ... Anyway, today I'm sharing the pictures from our visit to Granny's a couple of weeks ago. I didn't get snapshots of everyone we saw, but we were blessed to be able to see a lot of our family on "the Hill", including Uncle Donnie, Aunt Cindy, Eric, Aunt Belinda, Uncle Linwood, Uncle Ray, Aunt Glenda ...

Selah with her cousin Jarrett, my cousin Jessica's son. (Jarrett is a few months older than Selah.) Despite being toddlers, they got along immediately! This picture was taken just moments after their meeting.

Joe got a haircut from Uncle Ray! He desperately needed it. Joe is also in that stage where he will not just act naturally for pictures. I plan to mark these for use in future blackmail.

Selah and Jarrett, again! They had been separated and were SO glad to see each other.

Jessica with her younger daughter, Abby.

Abby and Jarrett's big sister, Kiley Joe. (She a few months older than Joe.)

Granny and Selah!



Hugs with Granny and her namesake.

Kaity, Joe, Granny, and Ali-cat.


No comments: