Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Another Reader ...

We've been blessed in our family to have children who love books. Selah's obsession has kicked into high gear with Dr. Seuss. She brings us books constantly! I like best the ones I already have memorized because then I can "read" and pay attention to other things at the same time.


Reading the ABC book, and coincidentally wearing my "One Fish, Two Fish" T-shirt.

Look at that gut! (On Selah, not me!)
I love reading to my babies, but it is exhausting reading the same book five times in a row! Maybe that's why Kaity was reading at 4 - she had to in order to devour books faster than Mommy would read them aloud. Right now, I'm having a hard time finishing this post because Selah keeps bringing me "One Fish, Two Fish"! OK, I give up - more pictures and rambling later!

No comments: