Friday, November 20, 2009

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!

Me at 29 weeks!

I don't update much about the pregnancy because I figure no one's really interested anyway. You just want to know when she gets here! So, I'm fine, baby's fine. The doctor estimates that she's about 3 pounds now. I have another appointment in three weeks, then it's every two weeks until D-Day. I'll have another ultrasound in early January to check more clearly on her size and development. That's it in a nutshell! Or even a pumpkin rind as the case may be. :)

2 comments:

Leah F said...

You do NOT look like a pumpkin! I think you look wonderful and super cute (love the orange shirt:-). I hope things are going well in your new home--I have wanted to call, but knew you were busy getting settled. Let's chat soon, though.

Lynnette said...

You are so beautiful!