Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Five Hundred!

I just had to note that this is the 500th post! I find that so hard to believe, but here's the very first picture I posted:
That was before we had a digital camera, when I had to scan photos to upload them. Joe was about 20 months old, and Kaity was 5. Jeff was still in his twenties. Ha!

Anyway, now that THAT'S out of the way, I'm on to the very fun weekend Selah and I had with Grammie and Baba. You probably  know I'm a huge fan of The Pioneer Woman. When I read that she would be in Augusta for a book signing, I knew I had to go! She was every bit as charming and funny and dorky in person as she is on her blog and it was fun meeting her. We went to a library sponsored event where Ree talked about homeschooling her four kids.
Waiting to hear Ree speak ...

She was very nervous, but needn't have been. Her presentation was engaging and funny.

Please ignore me and focus on the fact that Selah is petting Ree's head. So cute!

My autographed cook book!

Playing peek-a-boo at The Pizza Joint.

Playing peek-a-boo with Grandma Fran.

No comments: