Saturday, February 05, 2011

Another Busy Day

Oh, do we have a busy day today! This morning Jeff took Kaity to the AWANA Bible quiz which is being held at a church about an hour away. The reason I didn't go is that Selah's birthday "party" is this evening and time would have been too tight for Momma! Joe didn't go because with my "thumb situation" I still need an occasional extra pair of hands to help me. Selah didn't go because I wanted her to have an uneventful day and plenty of rest for her party today! (If you didn't know, I nearly cut off the tip of my thumb last Saturday. I don't recommend it. But it's healing well.) Anyway, I have lots of stuff to do to get ready for our family's visit. I made cupcakes yesterday, and we're just having spaghetti for dinner - boring, yet cheap!

In other news, today is the day for new verses in my journey to memorize Philippians, and we're starting chapter 2!

No comments: