Sunday, December 05, 2010

A Beautiful Day

Saturday was such a great day I just had to post about it! It started out with Selah sleeping most of the night, and when she did cry Jeff was on duty, thankfully. First thing in the morning, Jeff ran the kids up to the church to practice for their Christmas play. Then he and I spent the morning getting things done around the house, with him out working on his car, too. I even got my exercise in, and Selah took a good nap. At noon, we met Jeff's parents at Chick-Fil-A: they had gone to the church to watch the dress rehearsal. After a nice long lunch, we stopped by the shoe store to exchange a pair of shoes, then home for more cleaning. The kids and I worked on the house for a while. I made cookies and dinner. Daddy took a nap; Selah took a nap on Daddy ...

Kaity and I had turns playing with her earlier in the afternoon ...

Don't you just wanna blow a raspberry right on that cinnamon roll belly button??


After breakfast for supper, we ran to Wal-Mart for some Christmas stuff and to deliver some sympathy cookies to a friend who was at work. Then we watched a Christmas movie while munching cookies and popcorn.

These are the days that memories are made of!

No comments: