Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Playing Catch Up

I've taken lots of random cute pictures of the family lately, and just haven't posted them. Mostly, they're not enough to make individual posts so I've been saving them.

Jeff took me out to dinner in downtown Athens for my birthday. I'd been wanting to go to La Dolce Vita for a long time! I've gone for lunch, but their dinner menu sounded so good I knew I had to give it a try. Oh, it was incredible! But definitely a birthday/anniversary kind of date. The kids stayed the night with Jeff's parents and our friend Pam came to take care of Selah. I was nervous leaving Selah for so long for the first time! Pam did a great job though, as usual, and Jeff and I had a wonderful time.

Wrestling with Daddy on the floor ... Well, they're playing "SuperBaby". Selah loves it and the kids wanted in on the action. :)

Isn't he handsome? He reminds me of Calvin in Calvin & Hobbes when the parents would slick him up for class picture or something.
And she's achieved mobility! Selah rolled over for the first time Friday night. I went to get her from her crib Saturday morning and she was on her back staring up at me instead of swimming around on her belly like she usually does. In this picture I was trying to catch her in the act, but she waited until the batteries in the camera died before she rolled over.

Our friend Rick made this rattle for Selah ...
Jeff was busy transposing music and Selah kept distracting him with her coy little smiles.

No comments: