Monday, January 25, 2010

Good News

I went today for a follow-up ultrasound to check on Selah's cyst. The good news is that it hasn't changed in size at all! So now all we do is anxiously await her birth. The pediatrician will have an ultrasound done on her at that time to confirm the diagnosis of an ovarian cyst. The ultrasound shows her right at 7 pounds, and she has her momma's feet. Nice.

I am one centimeter dilated, so only nine more to go! My doctor says it could be anytime, but he's predicting next week. We shall see!

And it's now official -- our little girl has a middle name! Ready?

Her daddy chose it ...

He wanted to name her this from the beginning ...

It's ...

Selah Rachel

I love how it looks. And Rachel means "lamb". Too sweet.

1 comment:

Belinda Jo Adams said...

that is such a beautiful name. I am praying all goes well. Love, Aunt B