Saturday, January 23, 2010

Baby Shower for Selah

My sweet, sweet friends Chrissy and Lisa threw a baby shower today for our new little addition! It was wonderful to get to see so many friends and so many adorable baby outfits, too! Brunch was served -- delicious breakfast casserole, biscuits with jelly/honey, fresh orange slices, mini quiches (mmm ... bacon and cheese ...), and a wonderful punch. A cute little idea for party favors was a piece of white felt folded into a diaper shape (complete with safety pin!) and filled with those tasty butter mints. Precious!

Me with Lisa and Chrissy ...

Me with my mother-in-law, Cheryl, my sister-in-law Paige, and Kaity-Kaity.

The adorable cake ...

Opening presents!

I REALLY wanted to buy this same outfit at a store one day and Jeff said not yet! When I showed it to him today, he laughed. I'm glad I didn't actually buy it before! My friend Ashley has such good taste. :) Oh, and you would not believe how many outfits Selah got that have daisies on them -- they were all absolutely the cutest.




Kaity decided to wear every single ribbon off of the packages! I don't know where she gets that streak of silliness. Certainly not her staid, serious-minded mother.
And we're still waiting ... :)

No comments: