Monday, March 28, 2016

The Wall

We have this big blank wall in the living room. It's always been a mystery to me what exactly to do with it. For some time now, I've had an idea swimming around in my brain and it finally came together and happened this weekend.


A clock was a necessity and we found this one on sale at Hobby Lobby. The white-framed picture is "Trust & Obey" written in calligraphy. The black-framed picture is a simple schematic of The USS Enterprise from Star Trek: The Original Series. And of course the little vase holds a white Gerber daisy. (I know the whole scene looks a bit off-center, but that's because there is normally a floor lamp in the corner. I had to move it aside to keep it from washing the picture out.) Anyway, it's a nice change from the blank expanse of gray and I'm sure it will evolve over time.

No comments: