Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Need A Fezzik!

Okay, so you have to know about the movie The Princess Bride. One of the characters is Fezzik, played by Andre the Giant. I could really use him around the house now and then throughout the day.

Mommy: Joe, I need you to put your dishes away, please.
Joe: (clutching his stomach) Oh, but my tummy hurts!
Mommy: Fezzik, tear his arms off.
Joe: Oh, you mean these dishes! Yes, ma'am!

Mommy: Kait, get out your handwriting and a pencil.
Mommy: Kaitlyn. Focus on your handwriting.
Mommy: Kaity, you need to finish up with your handwriting now.
Mommy: Fezzik, please?
Fezzik: EVERYBODY MOVE!!
Kaity: (Assignment completed, on the shelf, and getting out her Reader.)

Mommy: Joe, go put your socks and shoes on.
(Ten minutes later, no shoes.)
Mommy: Joseph! What did I tell you to do?
Joe: *Blank Stare*
Mommy: Fezzik, jog his memory.

*sigh* I could really use a Fezzik.


They're not doing school here, just coloring. But it was a sweet, quiet moment.


I took this picture when Jeff was off from work on Monday. We did school despite the holiday so that Daddy could see what our days are like.

2 comments:

Lynnette said...

That is too cute...we could all use a Fezzik now and again!

laurie81 said...

Oh! That's so true! Funny!